Pause: 30 Days to Creating a Lifestyle of Self-Care
“Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.” – Anne Lamott
Self-care does not mean less work; it means working differently. It means setting up some new rules, new timeframes, and new daily rituals that will hopefully prevent you from burning out. I’m not asking you to stop. I’m asking you to just pause.
Here’s what’s included in the course:
- Access to Replay of Live Kick-off Call
- 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Self-Care Goals eJournal
- Sheréa VéJauan’s Self-care Vision Board Planner
- Sheréa VéJauan’s Favorite Self-care Quotes
- Sheréa VéJauan’s Self-care Affirmation
- Sheréa VéJauan’s Recommended Reading List for self-care
- Sheréa VéJauan’s 30-Day Challenge Worksheet
- Sheréa VéJauan’s Weekly Self-Care Routine Worksheet
We encourage you to join us, and invite your friends and family to join as well.
Sheréa VéJauan is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and workshop presenter. She is the co-founder of The Goal Setter’s Club - a coaching organization in Rancho Cucamonga, California. She is the author of eleven other books and journals.
Sheréa is a Coach, Trainer, and Speaker with the John C. Maxwell Team. A certified SYMBIS facilitator, as well as a Financial Peace Community Coordinator for Ramsey Solutions. She resides in Southern California, a devoted wife of twenty-nine years to her husband Brian, and mother to three adult children.
Start7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Self-Care Goals eJournal
StartSheréa VéJauan’s 30-Day Challenge Worksheet
StartSheréa VéJauan’s Weekly Self-Care Routine Worksheet
StartSheréa VéJauan’s Favorite Self-care Quotes
StartSheréa VéJauan’s Self-care Affirmation
StartSheréa VéJauan’s Recommended Reading List for self-care
StartSheréa VéJauan’s Self-care Vision Board Planner