The Goal Setter’s Club Membership Program is a personal goal achievement course that will help you discover your purpose, create a life plan and reach your potential by focusing on life goals in 12 areas using a simple 7-step process created by Sheréa VéJauan.
After you enroll as a student, you’ll also have access to our private Facebook group. There you can network with Sheréa VéJauan and other like-minded, goal-setting individuals, all sharing the same passion for excellence and growth. Our private VIP FB group will provide additional online support and resources to help you accomplish your goals.
We’ll help you stay focused all year with...
- Weekly Goal Strategy Emails
- Weekly Live Video Accountability Check-in on The Goal Setter’s Club Private Facebook Group Page
- Quarterly Goal Challenges
- Access to worksheets and lessons in our online university portal
- Private Facebook Group Access for Special Event and Goal Challenge Updates
And so much more...
Inside of The Goal Setter’s Club Membership Portal, You’ll also get the following ebooks, journals, and downloads.
- The Goal Setter’s Club Goal Guide - 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Life Goals
- 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board
- Tips on How Successful People Achieve Their Goals
And much more…
Sheréa VéJauan is an entrepreneur, podcast host and workshop presenter. She is author of the 2020 Goals Journal, as well as eleven other books and journals.
Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-eight years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children.