Wow! December has arrived! We have reached the last category of life goals for the year. In December, we will be focusing on our giving goals. It is the perfect time to plan our charitable giving.
Learn how to achieve your 2021 giving goals with Sheréa VéJauan, co-founder of the Goal Setter's Club and author of the 2021 Goals Journal for an educational webinar from 7:30 to 8:30 pm PST on Wednesday, December 1st.
In this webinar, Sherea will share several tools, tips, and resources that you can use to set and achieve your giving goals successfully.
To register for the live webinar, click the button below, and you will receive information about joining via Zoom.
In this session, we will discuss Sheréa VéJauan's 7 step method of setting goals.
Also, included with your course
• On-demand giving goals video course or access to the live replay
• 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Giving Goals eJournal
• Giving Goals Vision Board Planner Download
• Sheréa VéJauan's Webinar Notes and Resource List
• Please download worksheets and supporting documents before the webinar
• bring your favorite beverage
• pens, extra paper to take notes
• find a quiet space to do the work presented in the course
Please Note: Following registration, you will have access to all course material, videos, and worksheets you need for your course.
We host our virtual courses and live replay courses on the Teachable Platform. In order to access the materials, you will need to create or log in to your Teachable account. After your payment has been processed, you will receive an invitation to join the course via Teachable.
Cameras will be turned off during the live event, but the chat room will be open for questions.